Bookmark and Share

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hemp Ipod Covers

Hempcover



In New York City last week, lots of public relations agencies were having something called a Holiday Press Preview.   Basically, lots of magazine editors---including myself---are planning our December/January issues now and we get a sneak peek at what's coming out this holiday season.



Since I'm always on the hunt for green and gorgeous items, I thought I'd share this little gem: hemp Ipod covers.   Don't you love the colors?   



And since they're hemp, they will last a long longer than canvas since hemp is 1 1/2 times stronger than cotton.    Plus, it's eco-friendly since no chemical fertilizers or pesticides are needed to grow hemp.



Now if I could only remember who makes these!!!   I have to go through my notes... once I find it, I'll update this post with the ordering info.

No comments:

Grist: Environmental News